Policies and Procedures
Policies and procedures are in place for all aspects of school life. There are more than 70 policies in total which are reviewed and updated on an annual cycle.
A range of statutory policies are available here for you to download.
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour & Anti-Bullying Policy
- Charging & Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Collective Worship
- Data Protection Policy
- Equalities Policy (Pupils) & Accessibility Plan
- Looked After Children (LAC) and previously LAC Policy
- Medical Needs policy
- LAC and previously LAC Policy
- RE policy
- Pupil Premium Strategy CC 18-19 Jan review
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy
- SEN Policy and SEN Information Report
- The Autumn term 2017 parental consultation meeting looked at the teaching of PSHE (Personal, Social and Health Education) and RSE (Relationships and Sex Education) and these policies were also reviewed by Governors that term. If you would like to look at these policies, they are here:
Should you require further information about these or other school policies or procedures please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help you.